The Hurt No More Campaign is a non-profit collective bringing awareness towards bullying & abuse, founded by Juno Award Winning singer/songwriter Elaine Lil’Bit Shepherd.
The Hurt No More Campaign focuses on the raising of funds for charities that are affiliated with bullying & abuse of all sorts in order to ensure that the services the charities provide are sustainable.
It has always been a passion of Elaine’s to be able to use her music and platform in her career to give back to a greater cause, so it brings great satisfaction, determination and hope to see her vision come into
- Satisfy each of the nomination criteria / description for their award category
- Consent to the nomination and also to the publication of name, photo and bio that will be featured on our website and in the annual magazine
- Be available to attend the Award Ceremony
You may nominate yourself or someone can nominate you. Each nomination must include the following:
- Nominator’sInformation (this is the person submitting or making the nomination)
- Name, address, phone number and email address
- Nominee’s Information (this is the person being nominated for the award)
- Name, address, phone number and email address of nominee
- A brief statement noting why the nominee is deserving of the particular award
- Background information or bio on the nominee’s outstanding service and achievements as they relate to the award. (no more than 250 words please, or the nomination may be disqualified)
- 2 head shot high resolution photos and another picture of choice (at least 1 photo must be in colour)
Upon completion of the nomination process, an email will be sent to the email address you (the nominator) provided; your nominee will also be notified.
**Nomination is based solely on nominee’s CV and supporting documentation, and NOT on the number of nominations we receive.
*** Only complete nominations will be considered