The Hurt No More Campaign is a non-profit collective bringing awareness towards bullying & abuse, founded by Juno Award Winning singer/songwriter Elaine Lil’Bit Shepherd.
The Hurt No More Campaign focuses on the raising of funds for charities that are affiliated with bullying & abuse of all sorts in order to ensure that the services the charities provide are sustainable.
It has always been a passion of Elaine’s to be able to use her music and platform in her career to give back to a greater cause, so it brings great satisfaction, determination and hope to see her vision come into
- Satisfy each of the nomination criteria / description for their award category
- Consent to the nomination and also to the publication of name, photo and bio that will be featured on our website and in the annual magazine
- Be available to attend the Award Ceremony and Gala (exceptions will be made, dependant upon certain circumstances)
You may nominate yourself or someone can nominate you. Each nomination must include the following:
- Nominator’sInformation (this is the person submitting or making the nomination)
- Name, address, phone number and email address
- Nominee’s Information (this is the person being nominated for the award)
- Name, address, phone number and email address of nominee
- A brief statement noting why the nominee is deserving of the particular award
- Background information or bio on the nominee’s outstanding service and achievements as they relate to the award. (no more than 250 words please, or the nomination may be disqualified)
- 2 head shot high resolution photos and another picture of choice (at least 1 photo must be in colour)
Upon completion of the nomination process, an email will be sent to the email address you (the nominator) provided; your nominee will also be notified.
**Nomination is based solely on nominee’s CV and supporting documentation, and NOT on the number of nominations we receive.
*** Only complete nominations will be considered